Saturday, August 2, 2014

Neighborhood Block Party

I had a fun opportunity this weekend to donate a table full of macarons to our neighborhood block party.


So while my two year old was partying in the bounce house, I was meeting all of our neighbors and passing out almost 400 macarons.


Most popular were the Birthday Cake macarons, second were the Boysenberry, and third were the Peanut Butter Cup. 


And after about two hours...totally demolished!


I was a little worried about my babies in the heat (I mean the macarons, not my actual babies...they were fine), but they held up really well! Delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I need to move to your neighborhood :) any houses for sale???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the cool kids live here! Baby Cake would fit right in!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH YOUR NEIGHBORS WERE SPOILED!!! They look wonderful-and even more so knowing that those little beauties take painstaking hard work!! I'm salivating....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Come to Kansas and I'll give you some :)

      Delete